Citizen Chewed The Snake

Citizen Chewed The Snake

Bihar: In India, a drunken 65-year-old man chewed on a snake bite, killing both of them.

According to Indian media, Rama Mahto, a 65-year-old villager from Nalanda district of Bihar state, was sitting drunk outside his house when a snake bit his leg and hid under a tree.

Intoxicated, Dhat Rama became furious and took out the snake, first struck it ten times on the head with a stick and chewed it when the snake died. When the family saw this, they insisted on going to the doctor for fear of spreading the poison.
Rama, who was intoxicated, did not listen to one of the family members and refused to go to the hospital. Rama fell asleep for a long time but soon his health deteriorated and before he could be taken to the hospital, Rama died due to snake venom spreading in his body.

The family told police that Rama had chewed the baby snake. Police transported the body to a hospital for an autopsy.